Friday, October 05, 2012

LAST NIGHT

So Freddy's back !!!


The laptop people pimped him out yo! What used to be icky black plastic keys, are now replaced by new shiny metallic ones . I can imagine the amount of noise it'll make when I grow out my nails again.

Other than that, it's soo good to have him back again. It's been 3 weeks without him, I missed out on my GTA , and series. Did I mention that the new keys are so yum to touch and type on? I'm just worried that it'll scratch / rust.  But it feels like a ton have been added on. Or mebbe cos I haven't carried him in a million years, and hence forgot how heavy he is. But it's sooooooo damn good to be able to type properly again.

On another note, I've been crazy busy with work that I'm beginning to feel like I'm working full-time. I've worked a whopping 107 hours for the month of September and it feels like a breeze. School is starting soon tho and there's a lot of shit to cover , so let's see how it goes.

Thanks to the 107 hours, my social life is... Non existent ! I won't even get the chance to go for Van's POP this Sat cos I'll be doing crazy 8- 1 shift. I've only managed to go out like 3/4 times this holidays? And I was only lucky to meet XD through prior planning. Think 2 weeks advanced planning. And as for Shah, I actually have to keep waiting til we have the same free day for me to go over .

Major WTF right?

Hopefully next week would be a lot more "lenient" cos it'll be major sad if I have to spent the last weeks of my holidays working :(


xxx




No comments: