Friday, October 12, 2012

YOLO

That liberating feeling when you realize that

 "If they don't love you for who you are, FUCK THEM."

Yes I'm whiny, noisy, annoying. Yes I have many guy friends. Yes I wear clothes like "tak cukup kain" . Yes I like to hug/touch people . Yes I swear a lot . Yes I am flawed/ I'm not ladylike and I'm (_____insert every negative comment_______) .

But you're not bringing me to meet your mother, so why judge? 

So to those who feel like you need to conform to have others like you, to be more popular etc etc , there's no need for that.

Why should you? You've been that same old you , long before you met these people anyways. If they can't accept how you live your life or how you do things - then they should be the one to fuck off , not you.

So be yourself, run around naked, dance in the moonlight, swear like a sailor cos as long as you're happy , nothing else matters .

Fuck you, YOLO . HAHAHAH. No.




xx

No comments: