Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday

I think I ran out of zombie movies to watch . Officially the Queen of Zombie movies . Or not .

Seriously tho , watched most of them except the vintage ones . Am excited to watch Rec 3 tho, it's becoming more like Resident Evil . The more movies being produced , the more sci-fi it becomes .

In other words : L-A-M-E

I thought I'd have time to read during this holidays .... Boy am I wrong . Overall I've been a good girl throughout . Didn't do anything particularly stupid . It's either home or work & the occasional outing .

Compared to earlier this year , these past 2 or so months are relatively tame.

AND I'M DYING OUT OF BOREDOM CAN??!

Seriously , I'm so bored, watching my mother's malay drama series seems a lot appealing . It's not like I lead a hardcore lifestyle , but my social life has come to a damn standstill .

Pathetic la . I wanna cry :(

I've not done anything memorable these past months. To think of it , the most exciting thing that happened was going for the interview . Lol

I FEEL SO RESTLESS / IRRITATED / BORED / UNHAPPY /

I need people to rescue me , fill my remaining days before school starts . It's just this phase , the temporary feeling that I get . I call it the "Once in a blue moon " itch - where you wanna do something crazy fun .

And when you're done , it doesn't matter if you didn't leave home for the next 5 months .



xx



No comments: