Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Of sexual innuendos & flirting

So here I am, blogging from my trusty old PC . It has a strange sense of nostalgia to be typing away in this room. Partly cos I spent a majority of my secondary school + ITE days blogging on this very PC & going on MSN .

I wonder what happened to MSN.

Anyways, I've come to some realization that some people are uncomfortable with me . More like uncomfortable with my pervy jokes and my apparent flirting .

"BUT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" *GASP*

Thanks for reminding me . I am very aware of his existence.

What people need to do is to take the damn chill pill.

Chill la, I'm not flirting with you. It's the way I talk. If it's considered flirting, then, I must be flirting with other girls/your mother/your father/your brother/your sister too . Okay, maybe some things sounds very sexual /has double meaning . But it's not MY fault you have a dirty mind!

Really what.

And you blame me for being flirty and all , when in fact you are just a disgusting chee ko pek!

There is also another special  group of people who gets easily offended by what I say / do.

My opinion ? These people need to get the stick out of their ass.

I have nothing more to say about them , cos  honestly? Really? Like very recently, someone got upset cos I decided to pose at a football field wearing my Baju Kurung. Apparently it's distasteful . (I actually found it to be ridiculously funny to be honest)

Okaycan.

I am very lucky to not have these many people in my life - just a small handful. So it's still very tolerable la !

OKAYOUT












No comments: