Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things A Guy Should Know

So fasting month is coming around the corner and soon it'll be Hari Raya ! Yay !

I remember back then when I was still in secondary school , where if you were single before Hari Raya , you definitely wouldn't be after that .

It's like the rate of people hooking up went up by 250% wtf!? Suddenly my Friendster newsfeed will be filled with couple pictures .

Or maybe it's just my group of friends :/

God , I feel so old now . Friendster is sooooo 2006 .

Anyways , I thought I'll make a post on "Things Guys Should Know" just in case anyone decided to do some hooking up during Raya :p

First and for all, these are my opinions, so if you don't like it you can f off (: 



THINGS GUYS SHOULD KNOW



1) Pick her up and send her home


So you decided that you want to go for a movie date with her . What do you do next ?

You pick her up from her house , and when you guys are done , you send her home .

It amazes me how some people don't do this . I think it's common courtesy to go to a girl's house and fetch her - at least let her parents know who she's going out with and send her home safely after that .

Okay , lets say you are into the idea of sneaking around - you can still send her to the lift right ?

I think that once you asks someone out , it's your responsibility to ensure her safety and that she safely gets home . No bargaining ,unless she wants to go home alone .

2) You offer to pay for her .

I know some people who might disagree to this ( "Taking advantage of guys only .") but it's not like you're going dating everyday so spend abit la !

If you realize that you don't have enough cash to buy both yourself and her a decent meal , then it's safe to say that you shouldn't go out that day .

If you can spend $12 on your cigarettes , blanja-ing her lunch wouldn't be a problem right (; ?

So what do you do if she declines ? Offer again . And if she declines some more , than at least you wouldn't feel guilty for not asking :p

Or if you want to be sweeter, you can always secretly pay for her.

And of course girls , if a guy offers to pay don't take advantage la . Next time go dutch or secretly return his money OR even offer to pay for the next thing (movie or something) 

So these are the 2 things that I can think of , from the top of my head . I've dated some really weird guys and I feel that through personal experiences , the ones that never really gotten second chance are the ones who skimp out on either or worse both .

It really helps to be nice and gentlemanly. Who knows....... (;

Okay back to CMA :(


No comments: