Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DUCK NAIGHT

First of all, a belated

SELAMAT BERPUASA Y'ALL!

I may not be the most religious person around, but hey - try your best to be your best this month , it's the least you could do.

Onto the main thing -


I'VE WATCHED BATMAN! 
(AWWWWWWW YEAH :3)


We managed to catch the 1 am show last Saturday at Lido and dayummmm it was good. Farid was incredibly excited (and so was I TBH) that we booked the tickets 1 week in advanced! It was a good thing la, cos when we checked again later, all the time slots were sold out.

So imagine that!

Onto the movie; It's like the BEST 3 hours spent , EVER next to LOTR Return Of The King. I really wouldn't mind re-watching it again cos it is that good!

 It is so good that I can stop mid-chew of my hotdog cos I was concentrating too hard.

And if you are a fan of the comic or know more about Batman in general - I think you'll understand the inside quotes and stuff. Farid totally got the major plot-line whereas if you are like me - you'll be mesmerized by the plot and the acting.

ANNE HATHAWAY IS HOT.


 Like smoking hot. HOT. 
(Omg, lesbo mode on)

Did I mention she's a favourite actress of mine next to Katherine Heigl ?

If you grew up watching Princess Diaries and The Devil Wears Prada (like me!) it would be like really different to see her in this movie.

FROM THIS 


.
.
.

TO THIS



She literally kicks ass. I think she's like million of leagues better than Halle Berry's catwoman (tho I think she makes an excellent Storm )

Christian Bale was awesome as usual but I thought that Bane was the best character of the movie! Remember the Bane is Batman & Robin?



(He looks like a zombie on steriods- yikes!)

They upgraded him and now he looks like this:

(Version 2012 :Better fashion sense )


The Bane in this move is one ruthless MOFO, intelligent and powerful to boot, unlike the one in Batman & Robin . The fighting scene he had with Batman was the most gripping. It was so shiok can? So how does the actor (Tom Hardy) playing Bane looks like without the mask?


Well... he looks likes THIS!


I think this picture ^ is more than enough reasons for you all to go watch the movie. 

Overall, I'd say the movie gotta be THE blockbuster of the year. I won't spoil the movie for you but this is a movie you can't afford to not watch . Didn't watch Avengers? It's okay. Didn't watch Spiderman ? Never mind. Didn't watch Dark Knight Rises? GO SHOOT YOURSELF!!

Okay. Done. GO WATCH!



No comments: