Friday, August 24, 2012

Love on T.O.P

SELAMAT BELATED HARI RAYA Y'ALL

Hopefully the Hari Raya hols has been eventful! I had a wonderful Raya spending it with my family and hopefully next week, with my friends *kecoh kecoh raya!* 

So very recently I've been listening to Big Bang and I think I found my soulmate. 

Call me late/slow/poser/groupie whatever but DAMNNNNNNN this guy, really cannot.

I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT TANK. 
Too yum. Hahaha I'm sure I'm not the only one out there but really.. JUST LOOK AT HIM! 






There's just something about tall guys with deep voice and manly , chiselled face. I've been spending the past 4 days listening to Big Bang and watching their variety shows and music videos and I have been  CHOISEUNGHYUNIIZED!  .  





Unfortunately I've become a fan slightly too late (and too poor to boot) to only now realize that Big Bang would be in Singapore in September :( Too late , too poor :(

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to an wonderful relaxing week ahead . I have planned to do a lot of stress-free activities next week (namely GTA ,Minecraft & More reading) on top of the raya visits and I really am stoked for the last of the papers tomorrow.

THEN IT'S FREEDOM BABY!

So many things to do, so many people to meet. So much food to eat! It would be even better if I could go overseas instead. Let's say Perth? 

Alright, that's about it. 

xx

No comments: