Friday, August 03, 2012

To Darling Faye

Today I lost another friend.

She was kind, gracious , loving and beautiful. I wish she hadn't done what she did and instead seen all that I've seen in her.But Fate has other plans instead. I will always remember that afternoon and I am so grateful to be given the opportunity to hug her and to talk to her.

Dear Faye, I pray that you've found the peace that you were looking for. I hope that you are in a better place now somewhere filled with love and happiness. Life isn't easy and now it would be so much different without you around. Thank you for the beautiful memories. Thank you for confiding in me, for letting me be your friend. I will always remember how you were, your conviction and your love . Thank you for loving me Faye. Rest in peace my friend. May we meet again in another life.

I will always keep her joy in my memory. And to all that know me , I would take the opportunity to say that each and everyone of you are precious. Life is too precious for you to be hurt for so long. Always be grateful for all that you have cos you will never know when it'll be take away from you.

There is never a problem where you can't find solutions to. There is always the answer, the light at the end of the tunnel. In this rat-race of ours we could easily forget what's important to us, thus always take the time to let the ones you love know how you feel. To my close friends reading this, I love you all so much.


No comments: