Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A sappy post

You know what a perfect day would be?

A perfect day would be when neither of us have school or work and we have the whole day to ourselves. We would get our lazy ass (I know you'll blame me) up before 1 and head down for a good breakfast other than Macdonalds.

I'll order something that involves Salmon and you'll stare at your menu and order something you won't finish cos you drank too much coffee and you feel like shitting afterwards. But that's okay cos it's a perfect day.

We would catch a bus home and we'll open the windows and let the sun in. I'll have a fantastic book to read where you'll just start playing Minecraft. And when we both are bored it'll be late afternoon . I'll suggest cooking something and you'll agree and we'll get our ass to Cold Storage to buy stuff . We'll make dinner according to Cooking With Dog and you'll annoy me cos you wanna cook, but the only thing you will actually do is just stirring the ingredients or frying stuff whilst whining about the oil.

You'll give up halfway cos I gotten pissed at you for either spilling things or not following instructions and you'll go back to your Minecraft. Dinner would be exactly when my mom reaches home but she won't dare to eat what we cook cos she's sensible like that.

We'll probably fight over what movie to torrent afterwards and will end up watching something that you scanned on Rotten Tomatoes. And then when the movie is over , you'll lie down next to me in bed , and in the dark I can only make out your nose. We'll talk about everything and nothing at the same time and I'll trace your face with my fingers and you'll just smile.

And when the clock strikes 12, we'll both be dead asleep cos a perfect day will only last 24 hours. And the next day will be our cycle into hell again.




No comments: